Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Brother’s Snake

My brother and I went to zoo,
You can’t believe the all thing we could do.
The zoo was having a REALLY BIG sale,
My brother bought a snake, instead of a whale.

I was kind of glad,
Bathing with a whale would get my dad so mad. My mom said, “Take that icky snake away, before there’s an unfortunate attack.”
My brother said, “I’ll send him back”
But he actually put him into a sack.
First my brother put him under his bed,
But he got loose, so my brother hid him in the shed.
Then the snake got a big break,
And HE ESCAPED!
The hungry snake searched the yard for a mouse,
He ended up in our house.
That night, as I read my book on my bed.
Something was crawling near my head,
Then I heard a sharp, “HISSSSSSSS!”
That snake, tried to bite me, luckily, he missed!

I was astounded,
My brother, didn’t even get grounded!
Yet, we never got another PET.

by Lucas Skanes
Grade 3, Father Turcotte School 

No comments:

Post a Comment