Tuesday 17 March 2015

Little Brother

I love my brother!
My cute, little brother.
He is really funny,
When he isn’t throwing, his bunny.

All his toys, he destroys,
He’s the kind of kid that can annoy!
When mom runs errands around town,
I’m in charge and he turns into a real clown.

He likes his ninjas, he loves his cars,
And when he throws them, they leave scars.
He usually takes most of the blame,
But sometimes I wish he’d show a little more shame.

It’s funny when he’s sad, I am usually he’s sad,
When he’s mad, I am mad.
But I like it better,
When he’s glad!
  
When we have guests, he’s always in a bad mood,
And they think he’s really rude.
But when he’s alone he’s a loving, caring,
and sometimes sharing
Little brother of mine!
                 
I love my brother!
My cute, little brother. 

by Jazmine Gervasio, 
Grade 3, Father Turcotte School

No comments:

Post a Comment